Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 17 April 2011

Silent Sunday : Watching you Watching Me..


Happy Silent or not so silent Sunday!! Time to share a photo from my week. Now which one shall I share? Ha, I know, I have a fun one for today.

Silent Sunday : Watching you Watching Me..

Today I am sharing this fun shot from earlier this week. I have a new camera, yeah!! and I am just figuring out how to use it! How cool is it!?

I was taking some outfit snaps for my six items or less clothing challenge. Have you been following along with my challenge?

If not here is a small recap; I am wearing just a handful of clothes for one month as part of a clothing experiment. 

Can we manage on less items? 

Do we really need loads of clothes?

 Is quality better than quantity? 

Do we get bored of wearing the same items day after day or can we still have fun with a few and create lots of different looks?

I made sure I picked out lots of pops of red to keep me focused and happy!! Red is my favourite colour as it always cheers me up. If I am feeling down I like to wear red clothes or pop some red lipstick on or red nail varnish to cheer me up. 


Anyway, this is me having fun with my new camera, wearing my challenge clothes. Watching me, watching you? How fun!?

Could you take part in this clothing challenge?

What is your favourite colour?

What things cheer you up?

This week I will be joining in with everyone over at Silent Sunday, will you be too? 

What is your top photo from this week that makes you smile or happy?

It's Silent Sunday, shh!!

 Now I have to think of next weeks photo to share. Do not forget to stop by and see my Silent Sunday photo next week. Why not follow along so you never miss a post?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig