Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 16 September 2011

Fitness Friday...


Happy Fitness Friday!!

What exercise have you been up to this week?


I am really not having a good week!

Having said that my running is going great.

I have join in a 200 miles challenge on Dailymile and my mileage is going good I have clocked up 99 miles in the first 14 days leaving me 101 for the last 16 day.

This week has been hard and tiring I have got a insect bite on my right leg from running with the club Tuesday night it has got infected and been quite painful.

I ran into a tree on Wednesdays run leaving me with a bruised and painful shoulder.

And to top my 3 up I fell in the road coming home from Thursday nights running club session leaving me with another bruised arm and lots of cuts and bumps.

My glass feels so much half empty this week and I can't wait till it feels half full again..


This weeks training:
  • Saturday    6 and half miles run
  • Sunday         3 miles run
  • Mon             3 miles run
  •                     5 and half miles run
  • Tuesday        8 miles run
  • Wednesday  6 miles run
  • Thursday     6 and half miles
Today is going to be a nice relaxing unplanned day off!

I am really thinking of giving up running and doing something else after this week. I knew it was going to be a tough week when I said to my 8 year old son on Sunday do you want to come for a run with me?

This he did and had to keep waiting for me laughing at how slow I was and he does not even train!

And to top it all off there is talk of the Trustess trying to take the running club off the park which really makes me mad!! It is not us the adults which will suffer it is all the kids that work hard trying to make a difference.

My 2 older lads are good running through going to the club and as soon as my 2 younger kids are older they will be joining. Makes you wonder if they just do not want to see kids today get fit and active for there own selfish greed.

What has everyone one else been up to this week?

All good I hope...



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig