Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 23 September 2011

Fitness Friday....


Been a busy week in training and just uploaded the last few day's training to find out I'm on 154 miles for the month so on target for my 200 miles in a month challenge.

Yeah!!!

After falling over last week and having a rest day Friday. I am feeling great about running again .

My friend has been coming out with me and encouraging me which as been great and I only have 46 miles to do in the next 7 days which looks achievable.
I have decided to do the Worksop Half Marathon in just over a month so this week's Sunday plan is to try a 13 miles run.I haven't done a long run until last Saturday 10 miler this was the first long one in months.


My 8 year old son came out with me this week again. 2 weeks in a row and he did great again.

He borrowed his dads watch and made me laugh when he was looking at it as was running he did not really know what he was looking for.

I kept with him this week so he didn't have to wait for me and he was well under 10 minutes a mile, we had just brought him his first pair of running trainers so what better time to go for a run even though it was raining heavily he loved it ...

Training this week was:

Saturday....10 miles run
Sunday ...3 miles run
Monday...7 miles run
Tuesday....8 miles run
Wednesday ....6 miles run
Thursday 7 miles run
Friday 7 miles run


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig