Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 30 September 2011

Fitness Fridays....


What a month it has been I've ran in the cold, light rain, heavy rain, warmth, wind and now red hot weather. Typical September then!?


Been out with friends and family helping me along what seams to have been a very fast month all helping me along to reach my 200 miles challenge.

Today I completed it on the last day of the month 201 miles of running done.



Today was the hardest run of them all feeling tired from running 20*200meters reps at club last night at an average of 7-15 minutes mileing.

Maybe the fastest I have run all month!! My legs were tired and in pain @11.25 pace. I kept going until my watch said 3 miles and then walked the last bit home. 

Over last weekend I completed not 1 long run but 2 which I've not done a long run in ages and had my second day off (rest day) from running in a month this week too....
But now I have completed my 200 miles in a month challenge.



Training this week I've done:

  • Saturday:11 Miles running
  • Sunday: 12 Miles running
  • Monday.:6 Miles running
  • Tuesday: 6 Miles bike ride
  •               6 Miles running
  • Wednesday:  day off
  • Thursday.:6 Miles running
  • Friday. 3 Miles running


Back on it tomorrow with an early hill rep session planned before the lovely sun comes out...no rest for the wicked.

Now I think I will have a nice cream bun tonight.



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig