Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 24 September 2011

Pure British Style!


To celebrate the launch of Sarenza new Autumn/winter collection they are giving blogger's the chance to enter a competition to win up to £800 of fashion items .

How exciting!! Who does not love shoes!?

They will pick the 15 most exciting review and feature then on the Sarenza blog.

Sarenza are the largest UK online shoe retailer with a range of more than 350 brands originating from France but now expanding across Europe..

They want people in the UK to show what Great British Style is.

I love shoes and how better to share my sense of style!

As a mum of 4 my style will be different to a lot of the great fashion blogs out there... Hay hoo it would be a boring world if we all picked the same, wouldn't it!?

This is my imaginary £800-00 worth of footwear:

Just for myself and this is what they would look like ....Hehe..

How trendy would I look on the school run in these?.... £131.75


This look great they remind me of the boots Madonna wore in Desperately Seeking Susan... £63.75



Love the platform shoe/boot... £67-00


Trendy and flat,love these...£85-00


Wow,wow,wow I have always wanted a pair of these big deep breath......£75-60


Very fashionable at the minute...£109-65


I love my polka dots and these are great ...£70-56


Very nice...£114-54

And not forgetting these as I buy at least 6 pairs a year...


£68-00

A grand total of £785.85 

Well I can dream can't I.....

What would you buy with £800?

Entering a competition, just for fun ...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig