Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 24 October 2011

Music Monday #Week 3...


Welcome to #week 3 of Music Mondays where you can add your Music blog post to the hop.

Share a fun/favourite/happy/special/great/sad/horrible song of your choice.

Just post your blog post with a song from you tube and why you have picked this song then join the blog hop.

Please hop around and see what songs others have picked. This is a no rules hop but please be family friendly.




The song I have picked this week is Bruno Mars - Marry You.

I love this song and my daughter sung it lovely to me word by word today in the car going shopping !!

So here it is....Enjoy!!


I so want to be like the woman in the blue 
when I'm very very old thought :)


And yesss I am a glee fan where I heard it first...

 What song would you choose this week?

Music Mondays linky list is now closed.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig