Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 17 February 2012

Peg Dolls Fun Craft Challenge....


I have been thinking of some craft ideas to do with the children this weekend; when my mum reminded me of the peg dolls we use to make when I was little.

Pinterest is great for finding new ideas and over the next few day me and the kids will be making lots of girl and boy peg dolls for my Creative Mondays hop!!

If anyone else Fancy's making them this week please link up Monday and I will add your pictures to my peg ideas board on Pinterest and feature you the week after on Creative Mondays. Tip for anyone trying to find dolly pegs we went everywhere for them and the place we found them was Wilkinsons in store ... Did you use to make peg dolls when you were little?
 
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig