Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 2 February 2012

Working Out With The Davina Range At next Week 3.......


For my readers who missed last weeks post, here is a laugh for you .

Me working out.
Strike a Pose !!

The outfit is my Davina range clothes from Next. Nice and loose.

Got a great surprise through the post on Saturday the lovely people at Next and Davina herself sent me: Davinas new workout video to try!

I ca not wait to get started on it.

I have not had much time this week to try it but I will let you know next week what I think !!


Wore myself out a little  lot last week with Zumba,box-fit, gym work and running.On Thursday I not only ran to a Zumba class and ran home I decided to go to the running club that night.

Friday an hour in the gym including 2 half miles running on the treadmill and I decide that my husband could drop me of 5 miles away from home on his way to work!!

Big mistake as my legs were killing and had to run home because I only had just over an hour to pick the kids up from school.

Friday night I had a meal out with my friends from the running club.Lots of yummy red wine and a hangover next morning so it took me a few days to get back into exercising...

This weeks exersice...

Thursday-

1 hour Zumba class
3 miles run
5 miles farklet with running club

Friday-
1 hour gym work
5 miles run

Saturday-

Day off

Sunday-


Day off

Monday-

Box fit class for 1 hour 30 minutes
3 Mlies run

Tuesday-
4 miles run

This song below has got me moving and groving to the house work this week it so funny.Pump the volume up and have a little wiggle go on have a little laugh no ones looking !!!....

wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!

I work out !!

Whats songs got you moving this week ?


This is the last week of the getting fit with Davina at next challenge so I'm going to push myself even harder and try to stop eating cake !! honest!?!

Do you eat something that you knows bad for you but just can't help yourself?

What has everyone else been up to this week?

I have been sent the top,jogger's and trainers as part of a 5 weeks fitness review....


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig