Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 19 March 2012

Vintage Inspired Box : Creative Mondays Blog hop Week 12...


Vintage Inspired Box : Creative Mondays Blog hop Week 12...


I started Creative Mondays to give me a reason to get more Creative.

This week I made my first Jewellery box...


I had something delivered through the post but thought the box was just to good to throw away.So I cut up a old book into random triangles,rectangles and squares.I used wallpaper paste to glue them on so it wouldn't dry all gooey like flour and water....


Waited a few days until completely dry and printed a photo of me and my 2 youngest children off the computer in sepia.


Then I dyed some lace using a tea bag rinsed and left to dry...


Then I got creative with lace,beads buttons and my picture.I also decorated inside.I am very pleased with my first proper ( that's not just kids ideas ) craft project and cant wait for it to dry properly so I can put some things inside....

Whats everyone else been up to this week? Can not wait to find out.....



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig