Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 11 March 2012

What I'm wearing....Matalan Style Project...


This week I have some good news to share with you..

I!!

Me!!

Got picked to be one of the first mummy bloggers @Matalan style project on there fab blog....


Help I need some votes!!

For anyone who does not know Matalan hold a fab style project where they give all the great young fab fashion bloggers £50-00 to buy a outfit and they battle it out to win.


Maybe I should not have picked these shoes and gone for some really big heels what I would have usually gone for?

I love these shoes but they do look better with jeans.


Maybe it was the cardigan?

Or the tights that look a bit off!?


What do you think?


Better without the cardigan?


The shoes are cool though!!

Claire Justine is pretty in print with this Butterfly Dress £18 |   lilac cardigan £12 |  Tan Brogues £14 | and these tights for £4.

Something's not right but I can not put my finger on it.

The dress is great I love this ...

I should have pick skinny jeans and very high heels? 

Oh well..I love this dress....All positive feedback very welcome :)

And negaative, lol.

If any of my lovely blog readers would like to vote I will really appreciate it ;)

Oh and my name is CLAIREJUSTINEOXOX just in case you did not already know  xxxx

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig