Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 6 August 2012

What I Wore To Lincoln : Creative Mondays Blog Hop...


Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judyh-jsThoughts where you can link up all your creative post each week.... what have you all been up to this week?

Wow been another busy week again with the children off school and finding lots of new and
exciting places to visit is really taking it out of me and making me tired.I don't know how I'm going to manage to be fit for a marathon in 9 weeks time I just hope the energy comes from somewhere!!

This week we went to Lincoln I have only visited a few time once about 5 years ago when I did a race but I didn't really get chance to look around as I was focusing on the race and maybe i think we visited when I was little.

dress-Matalan
Shrug-Peacocks
Lincoln is such a beautiful place and when I get lots of spare time I will get around to posting pictures but until them I'm sharing my what I wore and where I wore it outfit post...


This was one of the steepest hills I have ever walked up it went on forever no wonder I was worn out when we got to the top and as for being tired I fell to sleep as soon as we got home... 


I had to laugh when I was looking though our snaps I found this picture on my husbands camera,yes it is a steep hill I can tell you ...


Now I know why there was lots of seats at the top of the hill,me and the children ran to the empty seats to grab a minute's rest...

Me and mini me have been love wearing our maxi skirts this week,I didn't realised until we were half way down to the hairdresses to get my daughters hair cut that we were playing twins...


A peep of my 3 Jane Norman dresses I got in the sales was £210-00 for all 3 and got them all marked down for £10-00 each...
clairejustineoxox
   

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig