Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 15 July 2011

ZUMBA Fitness Dvd Kit 4 Weeks Review....


I tried A Zumba CLASS earlier this year and I was totally hooked. After my first class I went home and told my husband I loved it that much I want to be a Zumba teacher!!

He just raised an eyebrow and thought " It is another fad I am going through"

I went back again and again to the classes for around six weeks.. The problem was; it was not  just me who loved Zumba!!

Everyone who went to the class loved it!!

As a result the classes got too large to cope with demand leaving us having to book weeks in advance.

Who knows what they will be doing in 2 weeks time?

The class was so full you did not have much space leaving you just guessing what the Zumba teacher was doing!?

If you missed a move you were worried about getting and getting someones hand in your face!!

So i decided to quit the class, to my disappointment!!

After month's of wondering if I should find another Zumba class locally, I got the change to review the Zumba Fitness dvd kit. Perfect. Zumba in the comfort of your own home!!

Zumba fitness £49.98


Inside the Zumba fitness dvd kit you get :

  • The total-body transformation guide:Which as everything you need to know about starting Zumba from training tips to a fat loss eating plan.
  • Complete total: Body transformation system-which is a 3 dvd set...
  • Zumba fitness basic: The easy beat breakdown system will allow you to pick up Zumba.
  • Zumba fitness 20-minutes express : For when your short on time.
  • Zumba fitness ardio party : A total body workout that gets your feet moving ,hips swinging and whole body groovin.
  • Zumba fitness live: flat abs 2 programmes on 1 dvd....
  • Zumba fitness live:Shot in front of a live audience
  • Zumba fitness flat abs:Dance away those love handles.
  • 2 Toneing Sticks: Fun fun fun!

Zumba:

Zumba is a great way way to get in shape a Latin-inspired dance fitness program  involves dance and aerobic movements.

Choreography incorporates hip-hop,samba,salsa,merengue, mambo, martial arts and some Bollywood and belly dance moves.

Squats and lunges are also included.Unlike a typical dance class where counts are used Zumba involves following music with repetitive Movements.

Created by dancer and choreographer Alberto "Beto" Perez in Colombia during the 1990s
 
 

This is a great video of Zumba so you know what it involves:

The great things about a Zumba dvd is:
  1. You don't have spend time travelling to a gym.
  2. You get to do it whenever you feel like it.
  3. It is like having your own personal trainer.
  4. You can repeat bits you have missed or need more time to work on.
  5. You get to choose how much space you like.
  6. Once you've brought your dvd set you don't have to spend every week paying for a class.
  7. It is fun and you do forget that its a workout.
  8. Not to much different move so it's easy to pick up.
  9. The music is great and you really get into the beat.



Zumba have a great challenge on Lose up to a jean size ....

What you will need to Lose 1 jean size in the Zumba challenge:
  1.  Zumba Fitness set and follow their Zumba fitness system and accelerated fat -loss plan
  2. Stay Hydrated drink water before,during and after workouts.
  3.  Eat a health diet plan.


The good thing about Zumba is its a great and fun way to get in shape and it does not matter what your fitness level is...

Over the next 4 weeks I will be reviewing what I have gained from this challenge.

 Please pop back on Thursday 28th for my half way through review and Thursday 4th August for my end review and final thoughts....

My Zumba video ( Do not laugh too much as it is only my 2nd video blog!!). Oh go on then you can laugh as much as you want!! I do!!


What I hope to achieve from Zumba:
  1. Build some strength and stamina.
  2. Improve my cardiovascular system.
  3. Some fat loss.
  4. Tone my legs and bum.
  5. Get some sculpture to my abs.
  6. Find some rhythm.

Please pop back in 14 days for my half way through review post and in 28 days for my end of month review blog.... 

 Anyone else doing or has done the Zumba challenge?

Fancy trying it with me?

About this post : 

I was sent this Zumba fitness dvd for free in exchange for a honest review and was not paid for this post...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig