Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 15 July 2011

3 In 30 And Fitness Friday...


My 3 In 30 challenge and a fitness Friday post anyone?


Here is how I've been getting on:

1. Run at least a mile everyday:

  • Saturday         7 miles
  • Sunday           2 miles
  • Monday          6 miles
  • Tuesday         4 miles
  • Wednesday    8 miles
  • Thursday       7 miles
  • Friday          2 miles

Wow it's been a hard week and I have blisters to prove it. Manage to get out this week with my  friends who are so good at keeping me motivated and theywaits for me! It has been a great week but tiring as my mileage has improve too...

2. Exercise dvds:

Been tough fitting them in again but managed some Zumba as I'm doing a review on the Zumba Fitness dvd. Making my you tube video for this has been so much fun and I have had a real good laugh at myself , in fact this review is my next post out so please pop back and have a laugh at my video too....

Wednesday - Zumba dvd
Friday - Zumba dvd

3. Lose some weight:

I have been good running on empty every morning but I had to weigh myself every day for my Zumba challenge and I only lost 2 lb it is hard trying to lose weight when running makes me eat more....

How has everyone been doing this week with your Goals?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig