Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Week 55 of The Gallery:My blog....


It is Wednesday. Time to share a photo or two!

This Week the theme over at Tara's Sticky Fingers blog 'The Gallery Blog Hop' is is My Blog

Week 55 of The Gallery:My Blog.

How fun!? My blog let me think eh!? A place to share everything and everything, maybe?

I love my little blog and my corner of the world. It is where I get to share all the things I love and my family life!

Crafts, fashion, food exercise and all kinds of travel. You name it I can share it.

My blog is a place and will be a place to share fun days out, let off steam and do daft things that I can look back on with grand kids and laugh a lot at. My blog is new at the minute so my journey is new and exciting so far. So much to learn though but I guess that is all the fun.

Here is my blog journey so far. All wrapped up into one fun photo collage:


My blog is all about Family, Fashion, Fun, Cakes, Shoes And Running. What better things to talk about and blog about!?

Anything else I forgot about!? Yeap, lots of travel and parenting tips I learn along the way.

So far I have shared our running stories, trips to London, my fashion challenges and talked about cake and shoes.

Do you want to follow along on our journey? Hope so.

Let me know if you do and what kind of things you would like me to post here.

What is your blog about and what kind of post do you publish. Are you new to the blogging world like me or have you been blogging a while?

Do not forget to stop by next week to see what photo I will be sharing then.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig