Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 6 May 2011

Birthday spree....


Went down Nottingham shopping with my birthday money today decided to go a few hours early so I could shop on my own ....






                                     There is some lovely shops...



                                 I love the Lipsy Store...


                 But then got lost in Primark for a hour and half....


                         Got some great dresses.....



                Then meet my husband for breakfast....



         Watched the canal.....


   Picked out my daughters birthday present....


Then a walk to the castle....

Was going to have a drink but felt a little light headed from last night....

                                                          Had  a lovely day shopping ......

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig