Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 9 May 2011

Diet & Fitness Mondays...


Fun, run, fun over the weekend:

 

 This weeks training:

28 miles running 1 mile swim last week training.

   Monday 2nd May:
  •   Bank holiday and day off from fitness.

    Tuesday 3rd May:
  •     5 miles 00:40mins  07:57 pace
  •     5* 1 mile reps at club with 2 mins recovery between...

   Wednesday 4th May:
  •    5.23 miles   00:55 mins 10:25 pace
  •    Nice morning recovery run after last nights mile efforts....

 Thursday 5th May:

  •   1 mile swim 1 hour...
  •    2 mi 00:20
  •    warm up run /cool down....
  •   3.17 miles 00:27 mins 08:25 pace
  •   pyramid session at club,stop on blow of a whistle rest then back to the start....

 Friday 6th May:

  • Day off from training a day out shopping with yesterdays birthday money....

Saturday 7th May:
  • 7.21 miles 01h:06 mins  09:08 pace
  •  Nice run with friends tried to run at a good tempo.......

Sunday 8th May:
  • Woke up and decided to do a race though it was flat but it so wasn't.......
  • 6.27 miles 00:54mins 08:38 pace 10k
  • Mile 1) 9 mins 59 sec All up hill so tough...
  •  Mile 2) 10mins 41sec still all up hill still tough...
  •  Mile 3) 9 mins 30 sec still up hill but started to ease...
  •  Mile 4) 7 mins 37 sec down hill nice....
  •  Mile 5)7 mins 31 sec down hill still nice....
  •  Mile 6) 6 mins 55 sec down hill this must be my fastest ever mile....


Very challenging race.

Time 54-10

9th woman

2nd in my age group....75th place out of 147 runners....
My Son 6th place 1st under 20 at the age of 16 and won a trophy....


                             Me and My Son...


Away we go!


My youngest son waiting for us with dad.


Thumb's up if your OK .....


My little girl having a go...


Smile...


1st under 20


                            
Here I come....


                                      Finished....


                               Can't get my breath....

  
                                       Fly in my water.....

 
                             Me and my shadow....


My son collecting his Trophy....


     
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig