Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 20 May 2011

Something For The Men...


My son ordered some great thing from Republic last night as they have a big sale on but forgot to ask his Dad if he wanted anything.So I pop down to see what they had in and they've got some great thing at bargain prices...Got some men's shirt down from £24-99 to £5-00.


Men's t-shirts down from £19-99 to £5-00.


And I did try to be good and not buy anything but... Ladies vest tops down from £5-99 to £2-00...Bargains or what?


As I had other shopping to carry this is all I could buy today but hubby said he will take me back after work as I need something new for going out!!!!..... :) Just hope they have what I really wanted left in store as they were very busy got to be quick at these prices.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig