Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 4 June 2011

30 Day Wardrobe Challenge...


Today I'm starting the 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge which I found on my friend's Dress My Truth blog.


The 30-day wardrobe challenge, you choose no more than 15 items (dresses & skirts but no pants) & wear only them for 30 days. cardigans,jackets, blazers and shirts do not count & can be add-ons when creating your outfits. Choose dresses that honor your Dressing your truth type.

This is what Jeanine Say's about her challenge:

"My goal with 15 is so you can wear each dress or skirt at least twice. If you have fewer, you get to wear them more times, which is fine. The reason for the challenge, in general, is to figure out what works and what doesn't with your dresses and skirts. But also, to see where your dresses and skirts fit into your wardrobe by wearing them more than usual."
I love clothes challenges as they get me out my jeans and wearing my clothes that never get worn...

Here is my 15...

  • 7 skirts.
  • 8 dresses.
Why not pop over and join us there is still time?
Also just a quick question is anyone else having a problem with blogger? keeps jumping to the bottom of my page every time I get on.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig