Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 20 June 2011

Diet and Fitness Monday


A hard week getting back into running after I hurt my top of my leg/hip after running on undulated ground last week, but slowly getting back into the swing of things....


Monday 13th June:
  • 4 mile run.
Tuesday 14th June:
  • 1 hour spinning.
  • 0.5 mile swim.
  • 2.33 miles run. 
Wednesday 15th:
  • 3 miles run.
Thursday 16th:
  • Day off
Friday 17th:
  • Half mile swim.
  • 30 Min's weights.
  • 3 miles run.
Saturday 18th:
  • 7.45 miles run.
Sunday 19th:
  • 7.44 miles run...

Busy week trying to find time with one thing or another it's been all go!

Did you read my reader's profile on the ryding2health website?

I'm linking up with Mumentums for their weekly blog hop.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig