Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 13 June 2011

Diet and Fitness Mondays.,


Hi everyone it's been a mad weekend can you believe I used all of my photo space on uploading loads of the same photos and not shrinking them to size! 

Nearly there deleting and shrinking older post it seams like forever and I have still used 58% so still a long way to go...Anyway I've teamed up with mumentum this week properly as I only found it last Sunday and  was trying my own linky at the time,its a great way of getting all us mums who want to get rid of our mum tums together....


So if you want to visit New Num Online where I first found mumentums or you can join in at the bottom of my page as the linky is shared between all the people who join in. On Twitter check out the hastag: #mumentum...


Going through old photos reminds me of my first post.This was me when i first found running 7 years ago.I soon got pregnant and had another year off.

Since then I have tried and tried to lose the weight but I am such a cake and chocolate fan.I do exercise so I can  eat whatever I want to.Now need to lose some weight as carrying the extra weight when running is hard work and I need to lose around a stone or so to make my running easier...

I've just been asked to review the new B Record Plus energy drink so please pop back in 10 day's for my review....

This week has been painful I went over on my foot a week ago and  think Sundays long run didn't help as I couldn't run as much this week as would have liked to.I though it was hip pain but now I think it's just a knot in my top of my leg that just need stretching out so hopefully everything will be OK soon.

Thankful for my foam roller this week. This weeks exercise was:

Monday:
  • Resting my leg pain..

Tuesday:
  • 1 Mile treadmill run..

Wednesday:
  • 1 hour Pilate's class.
  • 1 mile run.

Thursday:
  • Half mile swim.
  • 30 Min's weight.
  • 3.62 miles club reps

Friday:
  • 3.36 run.

Saturday:
  • 8 miles.

Sunday:
  • 0.5 miles didn't warm up and leg hurt so had a day off felt great today...

Here is the linky for #mumentum:





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig