Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 8 July 2011

3 In 30 And Fitness Friday...


My July Challenges.

How they are going so far!?


1. Run at least a mile every day:
  • Friday             4 miles
  • Saturday         5 miles
  • Sunday           2 miles
  • Monday         10 miles
  • Tuesday          2 miles
  •   p.m               4 miles
  • Wednesday    3 miles
  • Thursday       4 miles
  • Friday          2 miles

Very pleased with the way this challenge is going. I've had a tough year with my running by being poorly, injured and no motivation this week I've got out every day and done my longest run since February.

 Just not got to build up to quickly I have enjoyed going out on my own to as if I have no one to run with just lately I've not been out.hopefully this is my turning point.


2. Exercise dvds:
  • These have been hard to fit in! With all this running and a large family to look after.This week as gone so fast and I would have loved to say I did 4 but I have not! So I manged to get up at 5 am this morning which is not good for me, wake myself up and fit in one exercise dvds. Yep!!
  • TAE-BO - ABS AND GLUTES. Wow what a way to wake up this dvd made me work hard and I know I have done this. It proved to me I have no core strength and I need to work on this. Hopefully from today I will catch up on this challenge as I have Zumba fitness dvd to review,this is going to be a whole new challenge in itself. I hope you pop back to see my review.
3. Lose some weight:
  • Another hard challenge as the more I run the more I eat so not to disappointed myself I am going to weigh myself at the end of the month. I have cut down on cakes which is one good thing and tried to run every morning without breakfast leaving me ready to burn the calories off.

How has you week been?
 
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig