Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 22 July 2011

3 In 30 And Fitness Friday...


Friday again!! Time for a 3 in 30 post also with my fitness Friday post:


Remember my goals?

Here is how I have been getting on~

1. Run at least a mile everyday:

  • Saturday 2 miles
  • Sunday 4 miles
  • Monday 6 miles
  • Tuesday 7 miles
  • Wednesday 7 miles
  • Thursday 6 miles
  • Friday 5 miles

It has been a great week for running.

Hill reps felt great on Tuesday first time in ages.

Nice early morning run today then strides on track and got home to everyone still in bed.

Start of the summer holidays now so it's all play and not much blogging but in saying that there is always time when the kids are sleeping.

2. Exercise dvds:

  • 20 minutes Zumba
  • 20 minutes Zumba
  • 20 minutes Zumba
  • 20 minutes Zumba
  • Managed time to get some Zumba in this week but time is hard to find....

Lose some weight:

Again I just can't leave the sweet things alone the biscuits just fall into my tea.This week is my munchies week hopefully I will be OK when I start my drop a dress size Zumba 10-days challenge.


Also I've got a blog hop at weekend would love you all to join in :)

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig