Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 4 July 2011

Diet & Fitness Mondays...


Diet and fitness Mondays have changed now to fitness Fridays. Sounds a like more exciting doesn't it!?


Well that's it...

I've finished my gym membership and it feels like a weight of my mind.

Its not that I will not miss it just the fact it takes up all my day going to the gym, changing into gym wear, changing into swimming and showering takes how long!? Just to go to a spinning class and a swim takes around 4 hours. I do love it but it is always time you need more of!!


Now I'm hoping to use the time I say to spend more time:

Cleaning (yeah right!!)

Blogging yeahhh ..

Oh and my running!!


 I love my running and now I want to become good at it. So now is my time to shine (that is if I can give up this cake and sugaraddition!!)

I have made my 3 in 30 Challenge for this month and I'm on my way:

Last week exercise was:
                                        
Monday:
  • Day off.
Tuesday:
  • 1 hour spinning.
  • 4 miles run.
Wednesday:
  • 2 and half miles run.
Thursday:
  • 7 miles run.
Friday:
  •  4 miles.
Saturday:
  • 5 miles
 Sunday:

  • Today I am so pleased to have done 10 miles my longest run since February and today my run mojo/runner high or whatever runners call it came back and it was great..



Got to do an exercise dvd now hmm this will be interesting ...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig