Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 2 July 2011

Look What I've Won...


I just started to enter a few competitions on other peoples blogs. As I'm unlucky as I can not remember the last time I ever won anything so I decided to stop.

To my surprise I got a twitter message from @missmamo  saying I had won a Vimto hamper prize on her blog and could not believe my luck!!


Go Me!!!

My Hamper came on Monday and I was so surprised how great it was!

When I saw the big TNT van pull up and the man struggled with my big parcel it was like being a kid at Christmas again.

I could not wait to see what was inside the box.

Some how my kids have started liking this blog thingy I do and my daughter could not take her eyes of my prize she says she loves it giving it a big cuddle.


Now off to enter some more great competitions on some blogs!!

Have you won anything on any ones blog?

Have a great weekend :)

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig