Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Matalan Review...



Matalan is one of my favourite shops.

I have purchased loads of shoes for myself over the years and lots of beautiful dresses for my daughter.

So you can imagine when they contacted me to see if I would do a review for them I jumped at the chance.


I have been waiting for my husband to have a day off work, so we could have a run up to Matalan. Yesterday was his day off so I told him to take a detour on the way to the park so I could have some retail therapy..hehe!!

Good to know about Matalan:

  • Matalan offers something for all the family with an average 30,000 sq. ft per store and there product range offers a comprehensive selection of quality homewares,ladies,men's and children's footwear all under one roof.
  • Matalan is one of the UK's leading clothing and homewears retailers offering quality fashion and homewares at up to half the equivalent high street price.
  • Matalan always have the latest key looks for the season from modern basics to classic styles.
  • They also stock top fashion names such as Wrangler,Falmer,Wonderbra,Wosley and Lee Cooper as well as in house brands like Be Beau,Et Vous, Rogers & Rogers,24:4 and Denim 73.
  • By buying direct from the manufactures and having convenient out of town stores with low over heads,Matalan is able to offer unbeatable value for money.
  • Matalan offers outstanding quality at great prices.
I was sent a £50-00 gift voucher to spend . I got a lot of thing for all the family:


Ladies dress sale £22-00 £10-00. Love this maxi dress!!


Girls tops, left and middle:sale £8-00  £5-00 pair. Right:sale £9-00 £3-00. How cheap!?


Boy's T-shirts sale £8-00 £5-00 for all 3. Bargain!!


Men's Chino's £22-00. Only the best for my son!!


Denim short's sale £22-00 £10-00. Really bargain.

We got loads of great quality clothes for a bargain price of £55-00 for all of them.

About this post:

I was gifted a Matalan gift card to purchase some things and share my thoughts on Matalan. Not payment was received.



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig