Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 6 August 2011

Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop...

Hello and welcome to the weekend blog hop.

How has your week been?


Blog hops are so much hard work!!

I have decided to keep the blog hop going so I hope you will all join in and visit new blogs and follow ones you like.


The fun but breakable rules of the blog hop are:-

1.) Follow me clairejustineoxox if you would like to? I am in number 1 spot of the blog hop. Please follow me over on Google friends connect.

2.) Nekky from Reflexions is my co host in number 2 spot . She would love a foolow too on Google friends connect.

3.) Visit and read some blog on the linky list. Follow ones you like. Don't forget to tell them where you found them!!

If you are a new follower please leave a comment so we can follow you back.

Have a great weekend...

Thank you for joining us here.

Sorry the linky list has now closed. Pop back on Monday, Wednesday or Friday for a new blog hop.



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig