Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 30 August 2011

The Gallery : Animals...


This week over at The Gallery the theme is : Animals

With 4 children I don't have much spare time for animals.  I do love all animals but if I had to choose my favourite animals are dogs,I love them and like how they show you unconditional love back. Maybe when my kids are older I may have another one but until then...
This week's photo's I do have are...(and it's ok we can cheat with insects  if we don't have any pets)

We get lots of ....

Spiders on the outside of our windows....

Ladybirds in our kitchen....


Bees in our garden....


And mice in our room...


But thankfully not real mice ....

Don't forget to pop over to The Gallery on Wednesday to see out peoples "Animal"posts.....


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig