Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 2 September 2011

200 Miles Of Running Challenge in my 3-In-30 This Month....


Had last month off from my challenges with the kids having 7 weeks holidays and going away, day trips it seamed pointless stressing myself in trying to do to much.

This month I'm back with bigger and better challenges to try and push myself to the limit....

Running 200 miles this month...

I've signed up and ready to go, I've been running 5 years and my highest mileage month ever was July 2011 of 156 miles.August I have only manage 118 so I'm hoping this will give me the push I need to get me out the door....

  • Thursday 4 miles run a.m
  • Thursday 4 miles run p.m
  • Friday 5 miles run a.m


This week's my favourite song to run to is Keane - somewhere only we go and  I sing to the top of my voice  when running with my i-pod on... :)


Lose some weight:

Tried 2 months ago but only lost a few pounds but with the holidays I've put some on so this month I plan to lose some wight by running and the Zumba lose a dress size challenge,running and some other exercise dvds...
Core strength and sit ups:

My core strength is not to good so planning to do sit ups everyday increasing them daily....

Thursday - started off with 50 don't want to be to tired at first....

Well here is my exercise plans for the next 4 weeks and also started our clothing challenge....
Twenty-Twenty-September Who is in?

link up starts on Monday so show us your outfits and outfit post ( in a post ).....


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig