Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 9 September 2011

200 miles Of Running Challenge in my 3 In 30 ....


Running 200 miles this month!!!



Thursday 1st September 4 miles am 4 miles pm

Friday 2nd September 5 miles am 4 miles pm

Saturday 3rd September 8 miles am

Sunday 4th September 3 miles am 4 miles pm

Monday 5th September 6 miles pm

Tuesday 6th September 3 miles am 6 mile pm

Wednesday 7th September 4 half miles pm

In the pouring rain....

51 for the first week which makes me on target for my 200 miles...

Thursday 8th September 4 miles am 6 miles pm

Friday 9th September 4miles am

Lots of slow running this week so loving slower songs on my i pod...


Very tired legs now!!

Lose some weight:

Well not started on the exercise videos yet but the last month of the holidays I put 3 lb on but with all the running this week I have lot 4 lb so I celebrated with a flapjack and fried egg sandwich after today's run....
Core strength= sit ups... 
Twenty-Twenty clothing challenge

The core strength is going to have to wait until another month all this running is making me tired and I forgot about the sit ups after the first day.

Still on with the Twenty-Twenty-September challenge though so replacing the sit up with clothes....


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig