Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 30 October 2011

Music Monday #Week 4...


Welcome to #week 4 of Music Mondays where you can add your Music blog post to the hop.


Share a fun/favourite/happy/special/great/sad/horrible song of your choice in a blog post.

Just write a blog post and add a song from you tube into your post and write down why you have picked this song.

Then join the blog hop.

Please hop around and see what songs others have picked.

This is a no such rules blog hop but please be family friendly.


This week I have asked everyone to help me win some shoes so if you can please help and if I win you will be entered into the draw to win £800-00 worth of shoes.

With this in mind I have picked my song this week ( about shoes) from another one of my favourite films Kinky boots.


Music Monday blog hop is now closed.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig