Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Please Tweet Me! And You Too Could be entered To Win £800-00 Worth Of Shoes If I Win...


OK I have this dream right!

A dream I've had a long long time since Rebecca Adlington Double gold medal glory for Briton from my hometown won 2 gold medals in 6 day's and the Mansfield mayor Tony Egginton brougth her a pair of Jimmy Choo .


Well mine is to win a race and a lovely pair of red polka dot Irregular Choice shoes are waiting for me (I know this pair is not made anymore cos this dream is 3 year old but wait....)


Sarenza gave all blogger's this great chance to review their website and spend a imaginary £800-00 on shoes.They have some amazing shoes and this took me like 4 hours to narrow them down. My post Pure british style was in my eyes the perfect set of shoes.

I never expected to get picked to be in the final 15....but I did....visit their Blog for more details

So all I'm asking you my lovely followers please tweet for me,all you tweet the competition blog post below

 My vote for the @SarenzaUK comp goes to clairejustineoxox  #SarenzaUKstyle

before  the 9th of November to vote for me and great news for you too.

If I get pick one of my followers who tweeted will be in with a chance of winning £800 of shoes too!

Please help me from running myself into the ground to get my pair...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig