Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 4 November 2011

Fitness Friday...


How has your week been?

Have you been running or exercising?

Linking up with Fitness Friday blog hop over at Life As I See it's blog and sharing my training.

 
"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'" - Peter Maher, Canadian marathon runner

2 weeks ago I was feeling sorry for myself after doing 201 miles of running in September I only managed 105 miles in October and last week I set to do lots of exercise but only managed 2 days.

If you don't feel like running you just can't make yourself.

Can you?

This week I am back on track (I think) getting out running and starting to feel good about running again. This week's training has been....


  • Saturday- 7 miles running.
  • Sunday -Day off
  • Monday - 7 miles running.
  • Tuesday 7 miles running and reps at running club.
  • Wednesday- 5 miles running
  • Thursday -7 miles running and reps at club
  • Friday- day off.

The last few week I have been feeling sorry for myself but you don't get no where doing that do you....

Onwards and upwards ...

You also need to look back, not just at the people who are running behind you but especially at those who don't run and never will... those who run but don't race...those who started training for a race but didn't carry through...those who got to the starting line but didn't in the finish line...those who once raced better than you but no longer run at all. You're still here. Take pride in wherever you finish. Look at all the people you've outlasted."
- Joe Henderson



I love all motivation Quotes they make me feel good my favourite is:


“Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running.”


What Is your favourite quote and why?





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig