Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 18 November 2011

Fitness Friday...


Yesterday I finally found out was making me feed up and bored in my training.

I have not been enjoying running as much for a while as I have been in the past, but I could not put my finger on why!?


Yesterday when I came home from school my husband told me there was a email waiting for me.

To my surprise he had booked me a place in a 10k race that I would have like to run but thought I was to late to enter, and all of my friends are running it at Christmas.

This not only gave me something to to look forward to it has given me something to get out and train for in 4 week's on Sunday....

I have only ran one 10k race this year and did it in 54 minutes but this was 3 miles up hill 3 miles down hill.I would really Love a sub 50 minutes 10k time....

Watch this space :)


This weeks training:

  • Saturday- 6 miles running.
  • Sunday - 7 miles running.
  • Monday - 5 and half miles running.
  • Tuesday 7 miles running and reps at running club.
  • Wednesday- 3 miles running
  • Thursday -7 half  miles running and reps at club
  • Friday- day off.

What has everyone else been up to this week?




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig