Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 17 November 2011

MYLEENE KLASS Nails Review...


I have just been sent the latest beauty accessory, Myleene Klass Nails to review these are described are the hottest nail wraps on the market.


Myleene says:

'With my Myleene Klass Nails, you can get dazzling, gorgeous nails in an instant.

They're so quick and easy to apply - just peel, stick and go, plus you don't even need to heat them up. Best of all, you can now change your look as quickly as you change your clothes!'

About the nails:


There is 16 designs and they can be applied in minutes,the hard wearing finish will last up to a week. No drying, no heating, simply choose the design, stick and file to the shape of your nail.

In each pack you get:

  • 24 Instant Manicure and Pedicure Wraps.
  • Includes clear coat wraps and nail file.

What I think of the Nails:

I am a huge fan of polka dot so when I seen the design that had been sent I was very excited about trying them. First I tried them on my big toes and think they look great...


Then tried my finger nails...


These nail wraps are easy to put on and I love all the fun design,each wrap comes long enough for long nails or in my case I made 2 nail wraps from one as my nails are short...

The perfect Christmas party proof accessory, you can go straight from desk to dance floor!

The range of 16 Myleene Klass Nails are available from wilkinson for £5.99

About this post:

I got sent some nail wraps to try out and review. All thoughts are my own and I was not paid for this post.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig