Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 30 December 2011

Fitness Fridays : New Year Plans...


This months fitness plans didn't really happen.

Been a busy month getting everything ready for Christmas.

Buying Christmas food and drinks.

Early and eating and drinking them.

Then having to buy again!...

Had a 10k race in December didn't do the time I wanted (sub 50 minutes) but did 53 minutes 20 seconds and it was a Personal Best so not all bad...


Racing!!


Just been for a run only second one in a week and felt really heavy,slow and feeling sorry for myself but determine to get fit in 2012...


Plans for 2012...

  1. Running back on track-the hardest thing is getting dressed and out the door once I'm out there everything is good.
  2. Speed work-Speed work is hard and means you have to push yourself which I 'm not a fan of but need to start doing more.
  3. Running more often- Back up to 5-6 days a week as it seems the long I leave between runs the hard it is to run again.
  4. Core strength- I need to beable to pick my legs up!! which makes it hard for me in races...
  5. Races-Do more races I didn't really plan many this year.
  6. Do #Janathon- Run every day though-out January to get my running back on track.
  7. Stress free run-nothing worse than having lots of jobs or things I need to do before a run as I always end up stressing myself out thinking I should be doing them and not enjoying my run.
  8. Sub 45 minutes 10k- I know if I work hard enough this year I can do it.
  9. Long runs at the weekend- not done many long runs this tear at all.The longest run I did do was a few months ago when me and a friend decide to go for a 6 miles run and got lost,we ended up doing 12 miles...
  10. Under 1hr 50mins Half Marathon- Not many long runs this year so I never got around to doing a Half marathon so hopefully if i get my mileage back up I will do a half marathon.
  11. Eat more healthy food instead of refuling on lots of cakes and sugary treats.
  12. Lose a stone in weight to make me run faster.



Hoping to get back on track and be the fittest I have ever been in 2012....





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig