Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Welcome To Blog Hop Wednesday....


Hello and welcome to Blog hop Wednesday...


What have you been up to this week?

Want to share with us?

 
Please visit some blogs and follow ones you like.....
 
This week's Co-Host is.... 

Rachelle from Livin The Fit Life here is a bit about Rachelle...
 
"I am a stay at home mom of 2 energetic boys. I am passionate about living an active and healthy lifestyle and instilling this passion in my children.

I am a runner first and foremost, but I also enjoy hiking, biking, and enjoying the outdoors whenever I can.

My goal is to help others get fit and stay fit for life. I hope you will follow me on my journey to stay fit and fabulous in the Pacific Northwest"
 
Here are the friendly rules :)

  1. Please follow me the host of the hop at clairejustineoxox and this weeks co-host Rachelle from Livin The Fit Life. Best way to follow is on Google Friend Connect, Google + or follow by Email. We will follow you back, so let us know how you have followed us!!
  2. Link up your blog to the linky below. Please leave a comment if you are a new follower and let us know how you are following so we can follow you back this way :)
  3. Visit some other blogs and follow ones you like and make new friends. 
  4. Please only add family friendly blogs to the blog hop...
  5. Come back next week and join us again.
  6. If you want to be a guest co host, let me know!!

The Welcome To Wednesday linky list is now closed. Thanks for stopping by.


See you next week to share more blog love!!


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig