Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 12 January 2012

Working Out With The Davina Range At Next....


My new years resolution did not actually start on the 1st January as I had planned.It was cold and very windy and just too hard to get myself back out running after a lazy month of not much exercise and eating to excess over Christmas. The husband under my feet and four children still off school did not help either!!


After a few more days of wallowing, the 5th January was to be my exercise New Year. A quick weigh in to find I am 3lb heavier and off out the front door I go. A short few mile run to get the legs going again.As always after a spell on the sidelines it's hard work.Hopefully it will get easier as the year goes on..

I have decided this is my year to get super fit I have had 5 years of getting to a stage where I call myself a runner, albeit a slow one.I did a personal best race time of 53 minutes for a 10k race in 2011 even though it was my best I want to get quicker.This year I want to do under 50 minutes and try if I can to get close to my ultimate goal of 45 minutes.

I am back into my running now,yet feel to go to the next level I need to do more, so have rejoined the gym and am starting a Zumba class this week with a friend.One thing Santa did not bring me this year was some new sports kit, I was pleasantly surprised then, when I found out I was one of 10 lucky bloggers to road test the new Davina range for Next.

Remember my post? Next New Shoe And Fitness Collection

My thing's arrived Yesterday...

Here is my outfit I picked...



Here is some great tips for all your fitness plans for Davina...


This week exercise so far-

Sunday-

6 miles run this was the longest run since my race in December and felt good to run long again

Monday-

Box fit class for 1 hour 20 minutes followed by a 4 mile run with a Friend.

Tuesday-


Ouch from the Box Fit. 2 miles recovery run A.M
6 miles warm up rep session at running club and cool down.

Wednesday-


3 miles recovery run.

I have lots of fitness plans for this week ....

What are your exercise plans?......

I have been sent the top, jogger's and trainers as part of a 5 weeks fitness review....


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig