Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 19 January 2012

Working Out With The Davina Range At next Week 1.......


Had a good  first week getting fit with the Davina Range at next but a bad week for feeling ill and having to push through it ...

Tried a few from the list
This week exercise-

Thursday-
1 hour Zumba class
3 miles run

Friday-
5 Miles run

Saturday-
Woke up with a bad throat so day off

Sunday-
Half Hour Zumba Dvd

3 miles run

Monday-
Box fit class for 1 hour 30 minutes

Tuesday-
7 miles warm up rep session at running club and cool down, felt a cold coming on again! :(

Wednesday-
Day off with the weather turning cold and coughs and colds around I've felt really under the weather today.Head spinning and shaking,nose blocked. I just hope I'm ok for Zumba tomorrow...

Here is a close up of what I picked...

Trainers £45-00
Top £25-00
Joggers £25-00

 I will do an outfit post for next week,

I  just feel to ill this week but the good news is it hopefully not mans flu!!

Just got to cut down on the cakes being ill makes me eat more.

 I've tried Boxfit new last week and Zumba this week. What have you all been up-to,Tried anything new ?

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig