Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Working Out With The Davina Range At next Week 2.......


As many of you who reads my blog would know; this month I'm getting fit with the Davina range at next.

I have been sent some lovely thing's of my choice to review...





This week we had a motivational message from Davina to share with you all...

Watch Davina Here

Heres my outfit post...





I was poorly towards the end of last week and tried to carry in but I had to rest over the weekend.This week exercise-

Thursday-
1 hour Zumba class
3 miles run

Friday-
I was ill but woke up with swollen glands
Day off from exercise

Saturday-
Day off

Sunday-

Half Hour Zumba Dvd

Monday-
Box fit class for 1 hour 30 minutes

3 Mlies run

Tuesday-
1 hour Zumba DVD

Wednesday-

1 hour Spinning
2 miles run

Today I have been busy trying to make a you tube video...Want a laugh?



I have been sent the top, jogger's and trainers as part of a 5 weeks fitness review....


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig