Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Harry Potter Lego - The Night Bus Review From Littlewoods Review...


All my 3 boy's are fans of Harry Potter so when I was asked to review Lego The Night Bus from Littlewoods.

I thought it would be a lovely chance to get one of my older sons to make something with his younger brother...



My youngest son was excited to be making the night bus and very keen to get started.

It took the 2 of them about a 40 minutes from the start to finish.

My son of  8 said he found it quite hard to do on his own so found the help of his older brother useful.

Although he has since rebuilt it again so practise makes perfect. The only trouble now is he wants more of the Harry Potter Lego range to go with it!!

About Littlewoods:
Littlewoods sells over 900 brands from fashion to furniture including top collaborations with Colleen Rooney and fashionista Fearne Cotton.With enough gadgets, kitchen essentials and the latest fashions there’s enough to keep the whole family entertained!


About the Lego-The night bus :

Harry and his owl Hedwig need a lift back to Hogwarts, but as the purple, triple-decker night bus screeches to a halt beside them are they ready for the bumpiest ride in the wizarding world?

Set includes Stan Shunpike, Ernie Prang and Dre Head. Rebuilds into a London bus or regular bus.
Suitable for Age 7-12 years.

Includes-
  • Harry Potter
  • Ernie Prang
  • Stan Shunpike
  • 59 page manual


Price at Littlewoods £44-00 or £2-20 per week for 20 week interest free.


About this post-

I was sent The night bus for the purpose of this review,all opinions are my own and I was not paid for this post...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig