Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Working Out With The Davina Range At next Week 4.......


4 weeks have already gone by and I though this was the last week of working out with the Davina range at next but no I still have one more week left to try and lose some weight.

How quickly has this month gone?

I have had a fun/packed/tiring/ month fitting as much exercise as possible.



The one thing I have noticed is the more I exercise the more I eat...

Although I have only lost 2 pounds this month :( I have done loads more core strength training and as they say muscle weighs heavier than fat !!

My friend joked with me this morning I should be hypnotised to stay away from the biscuit tin,interesting thought!!....

Had fun today doing the Davina video,the great thing about DVDs are that no one gets to see you do them unless you want them too !!


I so want Davina's abs !!


This week training was...

Thursday-

6 miles run

Friday-

5 miles run

Saturday-

7 miles run

Sunday-

Day off

Monday-
Box fit class for 1 hour 30 minutes

Tuesday-

1 hour in gym

Wednesday-


2 miles run to gym and back
1 miles fitness test
1 hour Davina DVD

This month I got chance to road test the Davina range from Next and this is what I got sent....


I have one more week to prove I can lose some weight...

Tips please ....

I'm hoping to find time to get my Davina workout DVD done 3 times this week...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig