Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Working Out With The Davina Range At next Week 5.......


Working Out With The Davina Range At next Week 5.......

This is the last week of the Getting fit with the Davina range at next and wow how quickly it has gone.

I have really enjoyed being a part of this challenge and 5 weeks have just flown by.These were the 3 items I got to try were...



The item I loved the most from the 3 items I got to road test was the trainers.

They are so comfy and great for Zumba!

I even took them for a long walk on Monday around London on a day out with the children...


Now I know I'm not going to make it to the Olympics 2012 this year on my training but the last few weeks have got me back into exercise.


This weeks exercise was-

Thursday-
3 miles run
Zumba class

Friday-
1 mile run with kids

Saturday-
7 miles run

Sunday-
2 miles run
Davina Dvd

Monday-
Walking all day around London with kids

Tuesday-

Kids games on X- Box

Wednesday-
Kids games on X- Box. I have joined a gym,started Zumba,box-fit,spinning and not even counted the 3 miles I have to walk each school days,swimming and playing sporty games on the X-Box with the kids..

Over the 5 week's I have:

Ran 91 miles
Atteneded 5 Box-Fit classes
4 Zumba classes
Zumba and Davina DVDs
2 Gym workouts and
1 spinning class...

Only 3 lb lost but when I put my jeans on for a day out to London they were loose.I just have to chuck the biscuit tin away because the more I exersice the more I reach for them..

My plans this year are-
  • To lose some weight
  • To Get a 50 min sub 10k
  • To get as fit as I can but over the last few weeks it has been hard with getting poorly and the snow holding me up.
Been hard to find time to exersice with the kids of school this week...

What's everyone been up to this week?

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig