Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 30 March 2012

Geri and Next new collection of Union Jack pieces...


Remember Geri Halliwell’s Union Jack dress for The Brits in 1997?

(I was a huge spice girls fan,"I tell you what I want what I really really want" ) and I had the union jack sequin top and unbelievable great platform shoes!!

That dress that Geri wore is one of the most iconic dresses of our time....

To celebrate 2012 Geri and Next have exclusively created a new collection of Union Jack pieces. The range includes a host of printed items including a stunning bikini, bold vests, t-shirts, a maxi dress and not to forget the stand out, fully sequined mini dress.

Prices start at £18 and the collection is available on line and in selected stores from early March.

The Union Jack collection is Geri’s latest range with Next and adds to her existing swimwear, lingerie and dress collections.





I'm loving all these pieces and all of her clothing range...

Check out Next for the full Geri range....

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig