Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Keds Shoes Review...


Spring has sprung and what a great time to think about summer shoes and clothes!?

 Last week when the sun was shining it was a good reason to clear out some of my winter things I no longer need, to make way for my new season wardrobe.

I love shoes and any reason to buy shoes even something tenuous such as a new season can and will be used to justify a purchase!


After doing this clear out I was contacted to see if I would like to review a pair of Keds Spring/Summer 2012 collection....

Perfect timing as I was just looking forward to picking something new for spring.

They have a great range of canvas shoes in all kinds of great colours. I went for this grey lace ups because I know they will good with lots of my clothes in my wardrobe...



About Keds:

A fashion remake of Sneaker Originals In 1916, Keds created a shoe with a soft rubber sole. This original sneaker, called “the Champion,” has remained a style icon for almost 100 years. From movie stars, artists and tennis pros to first ladies and beatniks, just about everyone had a pair of Keds.

Nowadays, Keds offers many choices of shoes both new and authentic whilst holding on to the trendy, narrow silhouette that makes the Keds sneaker distinctive. The new Spring 2012 collection is inspired by two on-trend themes: Lawn Party and Pool Side.

The Lawn Party theme mixes Keds heritage and 2012 style. Classic and smart silhouettes with a tailored flair, made from materials such as linen and Hopsack and designed with plaids and stripes. The Pool Side theme exhibits new styles with bright, simple colour palettes or jutes and tropical prints.



Stockist info for Keds:
  • Next
  • Schuh
  • John lewis

About this review -

 I was sent a pair of Keds to review.I was not paid for this post and all thoughts on this post are my own honest opinions...

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig