Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 29 April 2012

Diet And Fitness....

"A 38 year old mum of 4 trying to get fit,lose weight and give up some of my favourite things pies,cakes,chocolate and wine to become the best runner I can possible be...if I blog about it maybe I won't eat it and trying to make each day count towards my goals....follow me on my journey and join me if you wish...For me its Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying "

This week has been the worst weeks training in a long time for me.On Saturday I fell of my bike and I wasn't even moving!!

Just setting of my son wobbled into me and I tipped over not able to get my foot out of the foot strap in time I crashed down onto my knee cutting it and leaving me in pain all week.The pain was also down the side of my leg too.

For some reason when I bent my leg it was ok but I couldn't straighten it out and it was very painful when I stood up leaving me thinking maybe I had chip or torn something.The good news is it today its better the bad news is will it ever stop raining????

This week I have only managed a 13 mile bike ride on my own a 4 mile bike ride with the kids and a 5 miles run....My diet has gone way out the window as for the scales I'm hiding them this week.No running,rain to bad to go out =lots of buns,biscuits and junk food !!

Today my 2 oldest son have gone out in the pouring rain and will be standing around in a wet cold field all day to race for our club if this is not all the motivation I need to get out there nothing is...

Not impressed with the weather...

Really not impressed with the weather....

Still raining....

Monday guess What? raining....

2 These wont let the weather get them down....

My plans for this week-

1.) Run every day to get back into running...

2.) Some core strength exercises...

3.) Healthier eating...

What are your plans this week?
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig