Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 22 April 2012

London Marathon Plans....


"A 38 year old mum of 4 trying to get fit,lose weight and give up some of my favourite things pies,cakes,chocolate and wine to become the best runner I can possible be...if I blog about it maybe I won't eat it and trying to make each day count towards my goals....follow me on my journey and join me if you wish...For me its Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying "

Been a while since I have done my fitness post their is always something that comes along and stops me from getting my fitness posts done.After a year and half saying I want to get fitter and lose a stone in weight I am finally getting around to doing something about it but thing always get in the way to slow my plans down.


Long term goals:
  1. To lose some weight...
  2. To do London Marathon hopeful before I'm 40 which leave only next year left.
  3. A 50 minute 10k then 45 minutes.
New racing trainers
ouch not at all happy with my weight and Body fat
My goals for the next 4 weeks.
  • Lose half a stone of weight to get under 10 stone.
  • Get my B.M.I down.
  • Get my body fat down from 23.2%.
  • Start a new run streak of running every day for at least a mile which may be hard as I fell of my bike yesterday and have a bad knee...

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig