Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 25 April 2012

The Photo Gallery: Week 99 Action....

My first race about 7 years ago
Over at The Gallery this week the theme is Action for us to interpret the theme any way we like. For us we are a family who love to run me, my husband,my 2 oldest boys are all runners ....


First fun run my son won about 2 years ago
Little 2 training up
Something we love to do as a family


We have to go out in the pouring rain
And spend hours in a park waiting to watch them racing
Another hobby we have been taking up is bike riding,although I find this more dangerous!!




I have been taking my little to out and on Saturday I fell of my bike whilst standing still smashing my knee cap on the floor 4,days later I still can't run with the pain....I so miss running...

Off to try again this morning ...

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig