Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 18 April 2012

What I Wore And Where I Wore it....


I know I have been hit and miss with my what I wore/wearing post so now I've changed the title and I'm labelling them by weeks so I remember to link up each week....hopefully !!

We planned to do lots of day trips out over the Easter holidays but the weather was so bad so we never got to the beach and spend lots of time running to the park inbetween rain showers and shopping.


On Friday we went to Medowhall as I got invited to review the new Frankie and Benny's menu which ended up being a great day out.

I was going to buy some really nice high heels but has I have far to many I brought some new lightweight bright pink trainers for racing instead.

My dress Look
Tights Matalan
Shoes Matalan
Daughters dress Matalan
Funny how when the children are off school I forget to take any photos of me and take loads all of them....




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig