Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 24 May 2012

2 Nights Out In One Month....


Lucky me!

2 Nights Out In One Month....


Very rare but now the children are getting older we are making time to go out more, and we still have a babysitter as my oldest son turns 18 in a few weeks...


I got my first bottle of Lou Lou over 23 years ago and still love the smell (this is not the original bottle!!) it has been replaced time and time again but when I run out I always keep coming back to it...


Got to wear my new dress I got with my sons money he gave me for my birthday.Can't believe it was only £4-00 from Asda I love it!!...


A great reason to wear one of my very high and un-sensible pair of shoes...


What I wore-
  • Dress-Asda
  • Leggings-Primark
  • Shoes-Matalan
  • Necalace-Primark
  • Braclet-Merci Maman


Shoes-Asda

Did walk a mile to the train station though (reminds me of something out of Wizard of OZ )

Here is a few photo from my night out....


Whats your favourite perfume?

Linking up to-

Creative Mondays


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig