Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 21 May 2012

Birthday Money Spent on Shoes...


Which is no big surprise to my family! Just got around to posting what I got for my birthday and I always make birthdays and Christmas my shoe buying time ..


This birthday I decide to go for sensible shoe which I can walk up and down to school each day.Instead of buy gorgeous high heels to make my wardrobe look pretty.

Got some great cheep flats from Primark..


But then cracked when we went to Matalan and seen their great range of wedges.I wore the red on a night out and they were so comfy ...


My red ones last week...


Love these wide leg trousers from Matalan ready for the sunshine ...


Maxi dress from Matalan as I'm so into these at the minute...


Tunic from George. What I wore to do the school run in this week...

What I wore-
  • Top-Primark
  • Jeans-Matalan
  • Shoes Matalan



What I wore when I review some sandals this week...



What I wore-

  • Skirt- George
  • Top-Ax
  • Shoes-MandMDirect

Linking up my outfit post to- Creative Mondays

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig